A Photographer's biggest Dilemna is having to choose a few images while a thousand lie hidden without being visible. The images you see here are just a few selected ones supported by my own write-ups which are my insights and my view of the world around me. "I do not intend to offend any individual, group or country through my writings."
Every trip to me is a spiritual one, I started believing in a super natural energy governing me at the most tested times and helpless situations on my journeys. Am a solo traveler and I love the thrill of hopping flights, buses, taxi's, vans, ferries and many other means of transport across different countries. The people, The languages, The cultures, The beliefs, The smiles and utimately The Freedom is what makes me a Travel Photographer.
This blog contains images from India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, U.A.E, The United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal. I would be updating the Countries, Images and Write-ups as and when I travel. Hope you all like my work :)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Roots standing the test of time, CAMBODIA.







Walking through the ruins of the ancient temples at the Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Banteay sri etc..one cannot miss these magnificient trees and their roots which conveys a sense of vastness, emptiness and the loneliness that is felt around the place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment